Eastern American CDC is a Federally Chartered Certified Development Company ("CDC") and non-profit corporation that provides support to the local
community's economic development through financial support to development projects via various types of government loans, grants, and educational
programs. Examples of such programs include the United States Small Business Administration ("SBA") 504 Loan Program, the SBA 7a Loan Program
and the United States Department Agriculture ("USDA") Loan Program.
This is an entry-level position responsible for assisting credit officers and relationship managers under the direct supervision of CEO and Board of Directors
to provide basic credit support relating to administrative duties, spreading financial statements, covenant calculations, due diligence, verification, and
ongoing monitoring of clients.
- Identifies, collects, and analyzes credit analysis and global cash flow to assess creditworthiness
- Contract borrowers to obtain required documents and supporting information
- Perform financial statement spreading, covenant calculations and collateral review
- Provide direct support to the chief credit officer
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
본 정보는 Eastern American CDC에서 제공한 자료를 바탕으로 Job Guide USA 에서 편집 및 그 표현방법을 수정하여 완성 한 것입니다.
본 정보는 Job Guide USA 의 동의없이 무단전재 또는 재배포, 재가공할 수 없으며, 게재된 채용기업과 채용담당자의 정보는 구직활동 이외의 다른 용도로 사용될 수 없습니다.
(저작권자 ⓒ Job Guide USA 무단전재 - 재배포 금지)