About the job
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented administrative assistant to join our Accounting/HR team at a growing biotech company!
This position will require to analyze information, maintain complete and accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties, and provide prompt,
courteous responses to inquiries or requests from clients, vendors, and our employees. An ideal candidate should also be a skilled individua
l and possess strong communication and computer skills.
This position will be based in the Psomagen office in Rockville, Maryland.
- Meticulous record keeping of all entries
- Invoice management which involves ensuring accuracy of issued invoices and collecting payment in time for due dates
- Resolve billing and payment discrepancies via thorough analysis and clear communication
- Apply incoming payments received via check, credit card, or wire transfer and meticulously record all transactions and entries accurately
- Purchase order (PO) management by tracking newly created and/or expiring PO
- Review and follow-up on status of agreements and contracts
- Manage vacation tracking, benefit tracking, and timesheets for employees
- Successfully use spoken and written communication in professional manner when handling customer/employee inquiries and requests
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information regarding customers and employees
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the company
- Work effectively and professionally under time-pressure
- Take ownership of work and display strong sense of responsibility
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned/required
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Monthly insurance premium is covered 100% by the employer)
- 401(k) Plan + company match
- Cashable/Non-cashable time-off vacation
- Long-term employment cashable vacation
- 2-hour off for an annual check-up
- Money Gifts for congratulatory/condolences
- Wellness programs and self-improvement allowances
- Lunch allowance and drinkware reimbursement
- Mask compensation
Psomagen, Inc., founded in 2004 in Rockville, MD, is at the forefront of genetic and genomic testing. The company offers cutting-edge genomic services
through next-generation and Sanger sequencing with data analysis services for applications in basic research and clinic diagnostics.
The service laboratory has been certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP),
which demonstrates the highest level of quality and safety in the market.
Listed on the KOSDAQ in July 2020, the company is rapidly expanding its business from B2B to B2C and from Research to Clinical markets.
The company has broadened the capabilities in the healthcare space such as at-home kits for analysis of genetic traits and microbiome profiles.
With CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratories, the company is looking to further expand service offerings in the clinical laboratory diagnostics
market such as a laboratory-developed test (LDT) for COVID-19.
How to apply
Please send us your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail titled as “[Application] Administrative Assistant”.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any questions or concerns.