Job Title: #1. Inventory Data Control Specialist
● Analyzing, manipulating, and designing excel tables.
● Data entry, analysis, reporting, and submissions.
● Inventory data management
● Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
● Verify and audit inventory and adjustments and claims
● Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
● Comes up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory.
● Reconcile and ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner
● Works with other teams including sales, shipping and purchasing.
● Trains other employees in inventory control.
● Files claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
● Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
● Proven ability to manage projects in an efficient work environment, which demands high work accuracy.
● Quantitative analytical skills
● Team player skills
● Bachelor’s degree or higher.
● A methodical approach to problem-solving.
● Willingness and the ability to continually learn technology and business.
● Ability to work independently in a highly visible, fast paced environment.
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Extensive knowledge and experience with spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets.
● Understanding of DB and query language.
● Bilingual in English/Korean
● Experience with Google Sheets is a plus
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● 1-2 years of professional experience.
Job Title: #2 Human Resources Specialist
Due to our tremendous growth, we are looking to expand our Team.
• Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
• Ensure job descriptions are up to date
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
• Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees' job satisfaction
• Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion
• Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
• A bachelor's degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety,
hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
• Ability to create a collaboration and teamwork
• Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
• bilingual in Korean and English.