Job Description Summary
This position will report to the HR HQ TEAM Leader.
Kiss Distribution Corporation is seeking an experienced HR manager who supports the HR responsibilities and activities of the Kiss Distribution Corporation in Piscataway, NJ.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for supporting and conducting HR functions focused on Recruiting, HRIS management, Compliance, and Talent Management.
To ensure success, HR Manager should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. The ideal candidate for this HR Manager position will be expected to have HR experience in Corporations with Warehouses/Distribution Centers.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by following guidance such as recruitment, termination, performance management, and employee relations under the HQ HR's guideline.
- Conducts training needs assessments and provides training solutions to include planning, implementation, administration, facilitating, and delivery of high-quality programs/ learning and development initiatives that engage, align, inform, and inspire employees in support of business strategy and objectives.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes HR data, metrics, and statistics and apply this data to make recommendations related to HQHR Senior Director
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local employment laws/regulations, and company policies/procedures, and recommended best practices.
- Provide high-quality service to KDC operation team on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Proactive recruiting activities for laborer employees
- maintain ongoing relationships with staffing agencies to ensure to provide staffing needs
Additional Job Description:
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM or related fields
- 8years + of proven HR working experience with at least 4 years of experience as a HR generalist in Corporate Distribution Center
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in Korean is a big plus
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS (Workday experience is a plus)
If interested, please apply directly through our careers site links: