Legal Team (법무팀) 직원
Job Description Summary:
The position supports the in-house counsel and provides a variety of administrative support services such as document preparation
and review, research, investigations and fact-checking and document work with the litigation and/or pre-litigation.
- Interacts with all departments of the Company regarding assigned cases to perform fact-checking/investigating, etc.
- Handles legal mail both incoming and outgoing.
- Contract administration – under in-house counsel's supervision, prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and future deadlines and track authorizations, correspondence, and executed documents.
- Litigation support – perform document review, production, fact investigation, and legal hold distribution.
- Management of subpoena responses – responsible for receipt of service and document collection.
- Corporate governance support – responsible for maintenance of corporate minute books and assisting with the preparation of various corporate
- documents; responsible for all work-related with compliance and submission of required documents to state and statutory authorities.
- Document management and recordkeeping – responsible for organization and maintenance of legal documents; prepares, organizes, stores, and retrieves files, and develops and maintains records regarding status.
- Legal invoice management
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description:
- Forward thinking, organized, and a team player.
- Strong attention to detail in all work.
- Willingness to be accessible during non-standard working hours on an occasional basis for work in different time zones and to help meet project deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple files and to prioritize workloads to effectively meet all deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Bilingual Korean speaking highly preferred
If interested, please apply directly through our careers site links: